APPLICATION, SUBMISSION, REGISTRATION STEPS
1- Send your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org until January 5, 2022
2- Evaluation process takes up to 2 days
3- Conference program announcement date is January 7, 2022
4- Check your name in program (program includes zoom id and password for virtual participants)
5- Abstracts and full texts will be published by the end of January (full text is not madatory) by Liberty Publishing House
Abstract: Your abstracts must be in the range of 200-300 words.
GUIDELINES FOR FORMATTING FULL TEXTS
- Times New Roman, type in 12 pt. (The title of the article, names of authors, institutions, e-mail addresses, abstract and all keywords should be in 12 pt. For parts such as graphics, tables, the author's font size can be determined by the author in the most appropriate way)
- Give the line spacing 1.25
- Do not indent at the beginning of the paragraph from the left.
- MAIN titles should be written in CAPITAL letters and bold
- Citation and Bibliography should be arranged in APA style.
- Your full texts must be at least 5 pages.
- SUMMARY, INTRODUCTION, RESEARCH AND FINDINGS, CONCLUSION and REFERENCES sections should be shown under separate headings in your full texts